Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s class teacher. Secretarial staff at the reception desk will gladly assist you with booking an appointment for the relevant teacher.
- General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal Designate: Rebecca Chapman – email@example.com
- Governance: Mr S Watts – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENDCo: Mrs R. Chapman – email@example.com
- Spencer Academies Trust Tel – 08455 651 870
- Clover Leys Spencer Academy – 01332949472
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
Where to Find Us
We are currently based at Chellaston Fields Spencer Academy:
- Riber Drive, Chellaston, DE73 6WS.
When our school opens, we will be based at:
- Woodsford Drive, Boulton Moor, DE24 5BQ.
- Tel: 01332 949472
Making a Complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s class teacher or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal or Head of School, and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.